What a perky advisement to shoo away any Monday blues, and gladly share with many here through this re-blog…Woohoo!
- Throw out non-essential and critical numbers. This includes your age, weight and height. Let the doctors worry about them. That is why you pay them. Just learn to let go and enjoy who you really are.
- Keep only cheerful and exuberant friends who love to make you stay beautiful and young. The grouches pull you down. Do not let them affect you.
- Keep learning. Knowledge is very important. Learn more about the computer, crafts, arts and gardening, whatever you like. Never let the brain be idle. “An idle mind is the devil’s workshop.” And the devil’s name is Alzheimer’s.
- Enjoy the simple things in life that add great value to your life. They will never come back.
- Laugh often, long and loud, laugh until you gasp for breath. Laughter is the greatest medicine that keeps the Doctor away.
- The tears do happen. We must learn to Endure, grieve and move…
View original post 163 more words